SPECIAL REPORT: Known as the “American Stonehenge,” the Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in Elbert County, Georgia in 1980. Mired in controversy since it was unveiled on March 22, 1980, ten “guidelines” are inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages – the first being a call for population reduction with the second calling for population control. Both are consistent with the depopulation agenda set by Globalists and globalist organizations.
In November 2020 – about 18 months ago, Coach Dave Daubemire (CoachDaveLive.com) led a group of approximately 100 Christians in a “Jericho march” on the grounds of the monument. Subsequent to that march, Pastor Clint Harper called upon Elbert County officials to remove this (Globalist) religious monument from the public grounds.
At approximately 4 a.m. local time, an explosion of undetermined origin rocked the structure, destroying at least one column and other parts of the structure. Theories of the damage are plentiful – from a manmade explosion to a lightning strike.
The Globalists’ agenda memorialized in granite:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
ON THE GO? SUBSCRIBE TO HAGMANN’S PODCAST