Thursday June 22, 2017
Tonight on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report…
7:30pm EDT Welcome debut guest Royal Canadian Mounted Police (retired) Inspector Bill Majcher.
Bill Majcher has extensive operational experience including being the covert operator in the largest money laundering and securities fraud investigation in North America.
Led the creation of a Multi-Agency Capital Markets Enforcement Team in Western Canada on time and under budget. Also led the creation of a Capital Markets Intelligence Unit and identified a massive tax evasion scheme employed by large financial institutions vis -a- vis Cross-Border Dividend Arbitrage.
Co-led the development of Canada’s global covert infrastructure in response to the September 11th terrorist attacks. Developed methodologies to test compliance by financial institutions with new Anti-Money Laundering laws in accordance with FATF and OECD guidelines.
Assisted in the training of Canada’s Financial Intelligence Unit and National Security Enforcement Teams.
Recently created a Global Random Virtue Testing program for Banks and Financial Institutions to provide an independent “Principles Based” compliance model to mitigate risk.
Bill Majcher is a former Eurobond Trader, Futures & Options Trader, Investment Banker, Funds Management. Mr Majcher has extensive practical experience dealing with SOE’s, AML, FCPA, PEP’s, OFAC, Patriot Act etc.
Inspector Majcher is recognized as Subject Matter Expert on Sophisticated Money Laundering by US Federal Court, 11th District, Ontario Superior Court, and the British Columbia Supreme Courts.
Inspector Majcher lectures extensively on Money Laundering, Corruption and Capital Markets abuse to global police, regulatory and intelligence agencies.
9:00pm EDT Dave Hodges, host of The Common Sense Show will join Doug and Joe, with breaking news and commentary on his article that published this morning titled “Trump’s Fear of Impeachment is Paralyzing His Administration.”
Other topics that Dave and the Hagmann’s will discuss:
- Why are Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Loretta Lynch not under indictment?
- Is their confusion or subversion between President Trump and the Joint Chiefs?
- Why are Minnesotans allowing the Twin Cities to open a “Sharia Hotline” to quell “hate speech”? And who is paying for it?
- Analysis of the “Outbreak” drill in Colorado that involved 140 hospitals.
- Analysis of the mass casualty drill held recently in Fort Collins, Colorado at Hughes Air Base.
- Dave will engage the Hagmann’s with some critical questions regarding the deceased shooter of Congressman Steve Scalise and three others, wounded in the violent-leftist attack last week, in Alexandria, Virginia.
The Common Sense Show features a wide variety of important topics that range from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of The Common Sense Show is to provide Americans with the tools necessary to reclaim both our individual and national sovereignty.
Jon Robberson is the Producer of the Hagmann and Hagmann Report. Follow him on Twitter.