Richard or Dick Levine, now known as Rachael Levine, has been selected by presumptive President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. to be the US Assistant Secretary of Health. Levine, noted for encouraging COVID protection for orgies(1), is currently the Secretary of Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Levine also reportedly ordered COVID-positive patients into nursing homes, allegedly resulting in 40% of the recorded virus-related deaths.
(1) SOURCE: From PA Department of Health:
Large gatherings are not safe during COVID19, but if you attend a large gathering where you might end up having sex, below are tips to reduce your risk of spreading or getting COVID-19 through sex:
- Limit the number of partners.
- Try to identify a consistent sex partner.
- Wear a face covering, avoid kissing, and do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, and especially before and after sex. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting, subscription-based fan platforms, or chat rooms may be options for you.
Related (Do as I say, not as I do): Pennlive